Getting better at Pot Limit Omaha is about to get a whole lot easier.
That’s because the brand new Advanced PLO Mastery course is coming to Upswing on Monday, March 2nd.
Veteran PLO pros Chris Wehner and Dylan Weisman have condensed and compiled thousands of hours of game play, solver research, and opponent analysis to give you the most advanced Pot Limit Omaha course ever developed.
As you will see by scrolling through the outline below, these guys put an unbelievable amount of effort into making this course comprehensive and digestible.
Click here or keep scrolling to watch a couple video segments from the course.
What You Get
- 36 hours of Pot Limit Omaha theory and training videos.
- Private group access where you can ask questions and get answers from Chris and Dylan.
- 21 quizzes that will help you absorb what you learn throughout the course.
- Access to groundbreaking strategies from PLO solvers.
The sections and subsections of the 36-hour PLO course are:
- Fundamental Tools
- Preflop Theory
- RFI & Cold Call
- 3-Bet & Squeeze
- 4 & 5-Bet
- Intro to Flop
- Single Raised Pots
- 3-Bet Pots
- Intro & Turn Probe
- Delayed C-Bet
- Lead Turn as Flop Defender
- Double Barrel & Raise Turn Probe
- Check Down Pots
- Bet-Check-Bet & Bluff-Raise
- Centralized Spotlights
- Professional Fundamentals
- Play & Explains
Sneak Peek Clips from the Course
Chris Review Pierce at $10/$20 PLO (Play & Explains)
Debunking Outdated Thinking (Centralized Spotlights)
Keep an eye out for the official course release on Monday, March 2nd!
If you want to learn PLO strategy from Chris and Dylan right now (for free), check out one of the related articles below.