Upswing Poker Forums
The Upswing Poker Lab forums are for active Lab Members or for those who have purchased an advanced training course only. To get access you will need to be an active subscriber to the Upswing Poker Lab.
If you are signed into Upswing Poker with an active lab membership, the link to the forums can be found on your Members Home page.
Upswing Poker is using a service called Gravatar for forum avatars. Your Gravatar is an image that follows you from site to site appearing beside your name when you do things like comment on a post or in a forum. Gravatars are used all over the web by other popular sites like Hootsuite, Battlefield 3, Github, Stack Overflow, millions of sites powered by WordPress, and now Upswing Poker
How to Create Your Gravatar
- Go to Gravatar.com
- Click the Create Your Own Gravatar button
- *You now be directed to a registration form, this will create you a wordpress.com account (WordPress.com is the parent company of Gravatar). If you already have a wordpress.com account, click the link above the form.
- *NOTE: You email address used on Upswing Poker must match the email address used with Gravatar.
- After creating your account, You will redirected to the My Gravatars page to manage your gravatars for each email you add.
- If you haven’t added a Gravatar yet, you will see a message with a link to add a new Gravatar.
- After clicking the link to add a new avatar, you will sent to a screen to upload your new Gravatar image by either from your computer, an external url, and a webcam. After uploading a few images you can also upload a photo from your past uploads.
- After uploading your image you can now crop the photo then rate it, and now the image you uploaded should be your new Gravatar and linked to the email you signed up with.
The Upswing Poker Labs give you the ability to add a slogan or saying (keep it clean) to your forum profile.
- You must have made at least 1 post in the forums before you can update your profile
- Go to one of your forum posts or replies and click on your profile name
- This will take you to your Forum Profile page
- Click the Edit link along the left hand side
- You will see the "Slogan / Saying / Mood" near the top. Scroll past that to the bottom of the page.
- You will find the "Profile Information - Slogan / Saying / Mood" section by the bottom of the page.
- Add your Slogan or Saying into the provided text box.
- Click the Update User button to save.
Yes, bbCode is allowed, which is also what most hand converters use!
You can also use the handy bbCode toolbar to format your posts.
The Upswing Poker Lab forum login is the same as your login into Upswing Poker. The accounts are shared.