- Show the equity of each hand in Player 1's or Player 2's range against the other range.
- Analyze different lines like bet/fold, bet/call, bet/raise and so on preflop and postflop
- Explore what kind of hand strengths turn out on different boards
- Learn how often a specific hand strength appears on a board, but also how often those hands will win, split or lose
- Learn how the equity evolves on different runouts
- Manage your ranges more efficiently
- Train your equity evaluation skills on fixed or random boards on flop, turn or river
PokerRanger makes it very easy to analyze different lines like bet/fold, bet/call, bet/raise and so on preflop and postflop.
Just enter ranges and sizes and find out about your expectation value and fold equity. Also, you can just import your Holdem Manager hand histories.
Play with the ranges and find out what you could do better in your scenario without the need to calculate your EV by hand.
Board Hit Evalutions
When you enter two ranges, you can easily explore what kind of hand strengths turn out on different boards. For one player, you will also get the number of combinations. In the "Two Player Board Hits" Tab, card removal effect will apply.
Also, you can sum up hand strengths and use the resulting ranges for further calculations.
PokerRanger does not only tell you how often a specific hand strength appears on a board, but it will also tell you how often those hands will win, split or lose. This makes it far easier to analyze the relative hand strengths of the hands in a range.
Learn what a top pair, set or straight is really worth in different scenarios!
This software also offers you a few new functions to manage your ranges more efficiently.
For example, you can just select a suit brush and mark multiple hands in a row with a specific suit (like hearts). Also, you can move ranges around in boxes without the need to label them, which works really fast. For permanent storage, you can just move them into the tree later.