Nick Petrangelo is back with an advanced training course to help you run deep in more tournaments.
It's called High Stakes MTT Sessions and you can get it here.
The 20+ hour course features a hand review-heavy format that you're sure to find fun and valuable. Here's what Nick had to say about it:
I recorded my entire SCOOP, where I'm 6+ tabling anything from 1k to 25k buy-in tournaments. I think it's a really fun format and it's the method of studying I get the most out of.
I did all of the hard work for you guys by looking up all the spots I wasn't sure about and filtering out the boring parts of the sessions. It's really just a bunch of footage of the action-packed segments of my sessions and what I think about them.
I also took all of the hand histories and filtered it for underdeveloped spots like multiway pots, blind vs blind postflop, and ICM-specific play. Then I riffle through all of those hands to help you get a better understanding of those spots.
The course costs $999. If you're a member of the Winning Poker Tournaments course, you can get $200 off by emailing [email protected] for a coupon code.
Let's run through the course outline so you know exactly what you're getting.
Nick's Video Walkthrough
Get a walkthrough from Nick by watching the video below or keep scrolling for a text breakdown.
$999 On Sale $799
offer expires July 14th
High Stakes MTT Sessions Walkthrough
The course is divided into 5 sections, some of which have subsections:
- Introduction Videos
- Themed Play & Explains
- Multiway Pots
- Blind vs Blind Postflop
- ICM & Bubble Play
- Early Stages
- Middle Stages
- Late Stages
- Hand History Review
- PartyPoker 2k Progressive Knockout Win
- PokerStars 1k High Roller Victory
- Live Play
Now, let's go video by video. Keep in mind there may be some minor changes to the outline by launch.
These videos set up the course and bridge the knowledge gap needed to get value from the later videos:
- How I Use Randomization
- Linear vs Polar Strategies Explained
- What's the Difference Between This Course and Winning Poker Tournaments?
Themed Play & Explains (4 hours)
These themed Play & Explains cover spots many players misunderstand:
- Intro to Multiway Pots
- Multiway Hand Review Pt1
- Multiway Hand Review Pt2
- Intro to Blind vs Blind
- Blind vs Blind Hand Review Pt1 (BB Play)
- Blind vs Blind Hand Review Pt2 (SB Play)
- Intro to ICM & Bubble Play
- ICM Hand Review
Sessions (10 hours)
This section features 30 minute to 1 hour snapshots of Nick's multi-tabling sessions grouped into early, middle, and late stage play.
- SCOOP Tuesday Early Stages Pt1
- SCOOP Tuesday Early Stages Pt2
- “The Cream of the Crop” with Doug Pt1
- “The Cream of the Crop” with Doug Pt2
- SCOOP Main Event Sunday Pt1
- SCOOP Main Event Sunday Pt2
- Party 2k PKO & SCOOP
- Sunday on Stars, Party, and PokerOK Pt1 (Live Play)
- Sunday on Stars, Party, and PokerOK Pt2 (Post-Game Review)
- Setting up Deep Runs on Sunday Pt1
- Setting up Deep Runs on Sunday Pt2
- Setting up Deep Runs on Sunday Pt3
- 5k Final Table Run on PokerOK Pt1
- 5k Final Table Run on PokerOK Pt2
- 5k Final Table Run on PokerOK Pt3
- 5k Final Table Run on PokerOK Pt4
Hand History Review (5 hours)
These videos hone in on every hand Nick played en route to victories in two specific tournaments:
- 2k Progressive KO on Party Pt1
- 2k Progressive KO on Party Pt2
- 2k Progressive KO on Party Pt3
- 2k Progressive KO on Party Pt4
- 2k Progressive KO on Party Pt5
- 1k High Roller Victory on Stars Pt1
- 1k High Roller Victory on Stars Pt2
- 1k High Roller Victory on Stars Pt3
- 1k High Roller Victory on Stars Pt4
- 1k High Roller Victory on Stars Pt5
Live Play (3 hours)
This very special section was recorded with live commentary while Nick was playing a session on Sunday (with the uneventful bits filtered out) during which he won a $2k high roller:
- Sunday Session Pt1
- Sunday Session Pt2
- Sunday Session Bubble Play Pt1
- Sunday Session Bubble Play Pt2
- Sunday Session 2k Final Table
- Sunday Session 2k Final Four
If you're ready to grow your bankroll and play larger buy-in tournaments, click below to get the course now!
$999 On Sale $799
offer expires July 14th